Liz Gray, LCSW, RPT
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Connecticut and Illinois, a Certified School Social Worker in Illinois and Connecticut, and a Registered Play Therapist with the Association for Play Therapy.
I provide clinical supervision for therapists who are working to become a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
I have experience in many settings, including:
- K-12 public schools
- Therapeutic day schools for students ages 6-22 with autism, developmental and intellectual delays, Down Syndrome, and emotional disabilities
- Early Intervention
- Community mental health agencies
- Private practice
Please CONTACT ME to see if we are the right fit!
LCSW Supervision in Connecticut
According to the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), LCSW supervision must be one-on-one with a LCSW in Connecticut. LMSW’s should reach the 100 hours of LCSW supervision about the same time that the 3,000 hours of experience is attained.
Requirements to become a LCSW in Connecticut
To be eligible to sit for the licensing exam, applicants must:
- Attain a MSW from a social work program that is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Have 3,000 hours of post-graduate clinical social work experience, including 100 hours of one-to-one supervision with a LCSW. The 100 hours of supervision are counted toward the 3,000 hours of experience
- Pass the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Clinical Exam