Complimentary Phone Consultation!
Prior to our first session, I provide a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation to learn some of the reasons you are seeking therapy. This is also your opportunity to ask me questions about the therapy process, bring up any questions about treatment, and gauge whether you feel comfortable with me.
Standard Fee Schedule:
Children & Adolescents
- 90-minute parent intake: $280
- 45-minute individual sessions: $200
- 45-minute monthly parent consultations: $200
- 45-50 minute intake session: $200
- 45-50 minute individual sessions: $200
I am happy to collaborate with outside service providers (i.e. doctors, psychiatrists, and other mental health professionals) at no charge, given a signed release of information has been obtained, as continuity of care is an essential part of quality treatment.
There is a fee for phone-based consultations with school staff or meetings at schools, preparation of treatment summaries, parent phone consultations exceeding 15 minutes, or time spent performing any other service we agree upon. Please inquire for more information.
Cash, check, all major credit cards, and FSA/HSA cards accepted for payment.
Payment is requested at the time of service.
I am an out-of-network provider for insurance companies. If you choose to use your insurance benefits for out-of-network mental health reimbursement, you may wish to contact your insurance to clarify coverage. I can provide you monthly documentation called a Superbill that includes all information needed to file for insurance reimbursement.
*Please be aware that using a Superbill means that you will have a mental health diagnosis in your insurance records, which may or may not have consequences for you in the future.
A portion of the cost may be covered by your insurance company once the deductible has been satisfied for out-of-network mental health services. If you would like to know how much your insurance will reimburse, please call the number on the back of your card to ask questions such as:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
[Better is a resource to help you with out-of-network insurance reimbursements. Simply download the iPhone app or sign up online, take a photo of your insurance card and Better handles the rest! For all claims that are filed towards your deductible or otherwise ineligible for reimbursement, Better is free of charge. They charge a 10% service fee for the insurance reimbursements your receive.]
Choosing to NOT use insurance benefits:
Some clients choose not to use their insurance for counseling as they prefer the choice, control, and confidentiality of a counseling service that is not under contract with managed care and does not require a mental health diagnosis. If you elect to not utilize insurance benefits, OR if you do not meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis, you will not be reimbursed for any services by your insurance company.
Every time you schedule an appointment, you are entering into a contract with Liz Gray Counseling, LLC and for the professional time and services of your therapist.
Therefore, I request 24 hours texted or emailed notice of cancellation of any appointment, otherwise you will be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you are interested in a Reduced Fee Application, please contact Liz Gray for more information.
* All information on this website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between Liz Gray, LCSW, RPT and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Correspondence does not constitute an established therapist-client relationship, psychological treatment, or diagnosis.